This opportunity was just forwarded to me. I believe they have several positions available and for one they want a bilingual professional (English/Spanish).
The opportunity is with a fortune 50 company in Bloomington, Illinois. They have been considered one of the top 10 environments for interface design specialists largely due to the face that the team consists of over 50 interface design specialists, the projects they work on are large and the technologies they interact with are top in the industry.
They would be responsible for designing, prototyping, and usability testing Web user interface applications across multiple platforms
- Collaborating with project teams throughout the product development process, implementing and integrating user centered design methodology
- Communicating and selling human factors and user interface design principles, and ideas/design solutions to business partners and project teams
- Developing and maintaining corporate user centered design methodologies and techniques (e.g., requirements gathering, contextual inquiry, task scenario development, interactive design, low and high fidelity prototyping, cognitive walk-through, usability evaluation, and customer experience feedback)
- Gathering and analyzing customer data and user requirements, understanding and interpreting user needs and goals into design solutions
- Designing and developing usability test plans, conducting usability tests, and providing recommendations based on test results.
- Evaluating usability test results and applying findings to corporate UI design guidance
Top Skills would be:
- 2+ years User Interface Design experience w/ Masters Degree in HCI or Cognitive Psychology OR 4+ years User Interface Design experience w/ Bachelors Degree
- Experience creating high fidelity prototypes w/ Dreamweaver, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Fireworks or any of Adobe Creative Suite tools
If interested, contact Jesse Houk – jhouk [at] teksystems [dot] com